A woman has about 15% chance of becoming pregnant every month if she regularly has unprotected sex. About 80% of the couples trying to get pregnant will succeed within a year.
As many as one in every six couples face fertility problems at some point in their life. If pregnancy does not occur within a year of starting to try for a baby, it is recommended to seek for medical help.
If you’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while without success or if you are single woman wishing to have a baby, you should consider having IVF treatment.
IVF can be the best solution in case of:
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Endometriosis, polyps and myomas
- Male factor infertility; such as low sperm count or poor sperm movement
- Unexplained infertility
We know that planning IVF is not easy physically, financially and emotionally; therefore our team is here to help you understand the whole process, needed to start your treatment.
With preparing you for the consultations and treatment, and providing you continuous and up-to-date information on the treatment process and costs, our mission is to provide you with such a caring and professional support that meets your individual needs and offers you the best chance of a successful outcome.
Why you should consider travel to Budapest to have IVF treatment with Smart Choice Medical Travel?
- We provide you complete and continuous caring support before and during your treatment
- Low cost of IVF treatments – Save up to 70% on your medical expenses!
- No language problems: we arrange all communication between you and your surgeon
- Guaranteed prices without any hidden costs
- Budapest is an easily accessible destination via low cost airlines
- No special requirement for treating a patient (e.g. BMI index)
- Transfer of up to 4 embryos
- We provide you free of charge airport and medical transfers
- We provide you free of charge Hungarian mobile phone
- We provide you free guided Budapest mini tour, visiting the most popular tourist attractions
- Well-trained and high level professional doctors, surgeons and medical staff
- Private Infertility Clinic with modern up-to-date facilities and state of art technologies
- ISO qualification
- GMC registered IVF specialist
- Excellent location in the centre of Budapest
- High success rates
- High standard apartments either in the centre of the city or next to the Clinic